We offer the following payment methods for your sex doll order.
1. PayPal Credit
Buy now, pay over time with PayPal Credit.
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+.
Paypal Credit makes it simple for you to make big purchases without the burden of having to spend all that money at once. Utilizing Paypal Credit only requires that you have or make a PayPal Account upon which you a credit check may be necessary. You can normally be approved within seconds and you'll be on your way to a "No Payment + No Interest if paid in Full 6 Months when you spend $99 or more." It's just like having the benefit of opening up a new card every time where you have no interest as long as you pay it off by the allotted time.
Apply For PayPal Credit - Get Credit Decision in Seconds
Fill out a quick application and get a credit decision in seconds. If approved, shop instantly with PayPal Credit right from your PayPal account.
2. PayPal Express checkout
You may use the balance in your account to pay for your order.
The Fastest Paypal Payment Option
3.Pay with Credit Card through PayPal
Also, you can pay with credit options of PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover. No Paypal Account is Required when you pay through PayPal.
Why does my payment fail?
Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you’re using IE, then the Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
PayPal is blocking the purchase.
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as an invalid card, expired card, the amount exceeds, the card is disabled, etc.)
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions (Ensure the buyer credit cards and debit cards are allowed to buy online from overseas merchants)
- If you are receiving a receipt error for a PayPal order then likely there is an issue with your PayPal funding source. Please contact PayPal.com support for more information.
Credit/debit cards or billing address info. does not match that on file with the bank.
- The credit card issuer may decline a charge if your provided billing address which is different from their information on file, such as incorrect account/billing details(card number, expiration date, billing zip code, CVV/CVC), purchase not authorized by the card owner, the cardholder’s spending habits, or expired credit card. The payment processor rejected the payment due to the anti-fraud billing address or card verification checks. In these cases, the payments are just in a pending state and have not been received by MYSEXZONE. Since the processor has not completed the transaction the funds will be rejected or will be automatically returned to your account within a few days.
- Depending on the country in which you are located you might have to call your bank to check the limitations of your credit card account to authorize your credit card for online, cross-border or overseas transactions.
- Please double-check the credit card information you have entered and make sure your billing address matches this information exactly. If this is the case, you should contact your bank for additional assistance.
Your card is not supported.
- Depending on the country in which you are located you might have to call your bank to authorize your credit card for online, cross-border or overseas transactions.
If your payment won’t process with your PayPal account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that’s in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card or PayPal account, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.
Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank or contact us.